Friday, January 29, 2010

Shelly and Clif

A couple weekends ago, I went up to Provo to visit with one of my old college roommates!  Her husband joined us for the day and we went up the canyon to take some pics!  Shelly and I and our other roommates used to do this all the time in college, and we thought it would be fun again! 
Here are some of the pics of them that we took that day!  They are such a cute couple, and I had a blast with them that day.  It was so nice to catch up on all that had been going on in our lives for the past 6-7 years!  Crazy how time flies!

107color
109bw2
129butterscotch
131colorcrop
136somecolor
144butterscotch
160somecolor

175bw
185color
208bw
232somecolor
242butterscotch
017butterscotch

4 comments:

nikki January 30, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

I have been so bad at blogging. so great to catch up on your blog - these pics are FANTABULOUS! WOWOWOWOWzers! love them! thanks for sharing.

Suki January 31, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

Such cute picture. I love the 7th one.

Christal February 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

That is my favorite too! Love both their faces!!
Thanks for the comments guys!

Unknown February 8, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Wow. These are beautiful! What a pretty place to shoot Christal! You know what I was thinking as I looked at them? They remind me of Suki : ). So pretty. Perfection!

Can't wait to see your kiss picture!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP