Friday, January 8, 2010

About Me


photo by Andrea

My name is Christal Anderson, and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children.  They are the joys of my life, and the cause of my stress!  I love them so much, and don't know what my life would be like without them!



I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (or what most people call it, a Mormon).  I love the gospel and hope that I can raise my children to love God and do what is right.  If anyone wants more information about the church, feel free to check out this website: http://www.lds.org/

I have a lot of hobbies; among them are reading (I love, love, love to read!), scrapbooking, hunting, swimming, snowboarding/skiing, jogging(as of recently... just wish it wasn't so cold outside so I could get myself to do it again), and my newest interest that I have fallen in love with is zumba!  I love blogging, but am a real slacker with it!  And of course... I love photography!

I have been interested in photography for as long as I can remember!  I always had a camera in my hand when I was a kid.  I took thousands of pictures of absolutely nothing... and probably cost my parents a pretty penny!  But, I didn't really start taking pictures until the birth of my children.  I would do a family here and there, but when my son was born... I started taking a lot of pics!  Even though I took a lot of pictures, I didn't really do it through a photographer perspective. That started when I got my first SLR camera.  About that time I really started to take more pictures and started noticing what was pleasing to the eye and what wasn't. 

This past year has been awesome!  I feel like I have improved so much.  I really love what I do and hope that I can turn my passion into something even better this coming year!  So thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the pics you are seeing!

3 comments:

Drew January 10, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Your blog look bee-yoo-ti-ful! It was fun getting to know a little more about you. You have so many cool interests. I'm almost afraid to look up the zumba game because I'll probably adopt yet another major time-consumer. :) I'm looking forward to seeing your I ♥ Faces entry this week!

Unknown January 10, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

Christal! I love your blog. I love your about me page. I love that you love Jesus so much. Do you think I would like zumba too? I need something. Holy cow do I need something! : )

Do you want me to send you some books? I have a few good ones I just finished!

Jeff and McKenna September 24, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Hi, my name is McKenna I found your blog through Bree'l, she was my roommate :) I love your photograpy! it is simply amazing!

by the way to the people who posted comments before me zumba is a work out class, and it is amazing! you should most def. go for it! you will love it!!!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP