Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Family I Heart Faces Post

So... I will be completely honest; I forgot about the challenge this week!  Until just barely, actually.  But, here is a picture from my most recent family session.

Now, I know this isn't a traditional family, but...

Doogan (the dog), is their baby.  They love him and he really does act just like a child.  During this whole section he whined just like a kid!  lol
But, we had a great time.  This is actually my brother and sister-in-law, and he hates to smile for the camera... but we got some pretty good shots from him this time.

Head on over to i heart faces to see some other awesome entries!



3 comments:

Anonymous January 20, 2010 at 6:08 AM  

Every photo is just better with a dog! Love this! So sweet.

Unknown January 20, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Your family is all so beautiful. I would definitely move to Utah if you promise me I could look like you friend : ). Maybe I would need a little (or a LOT) of zumba! So nice.

Unknown January 25, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

I came to see your texture : ) Where is it?

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP