Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Albrecht Family


My brother and sister in law asked me to take some pics of them since they hadn’t had any done since their wedding!  Of course I said yes!  Any chance I get, haha!  We decided to try some more urban ones, and then head to the great outdoors for some just woodsy ones!  We had a great time, and Taylor was a good sport even though he hates pictures!  I had such a hard time choosing what to edit because they were all so good!  I loved way too many!!  But, that is what makes it fun!!



2 comments:

Drew January 27, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

You did a beautiful job. What a gorgeous wife your brother has!

patty January 28, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

these are truly beautiful... i love the originality of your 'poses' actually, maybe that's it... they don't look like poses; it looks like you just caught them... sitting there..wonderful photos!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP