Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week 1 at i ♥ faces

It is i ♥ faces 1st birthday this week!  I didn't know about the website until later in the year, but I am excited to share in its birthday!
This week the contest is for a new Tamron lens!  I won this lens at the workshop in Dallas and it sure is a fun lens.  So whoever wins it is in for a treat! 
There are some really awesome entries this week!  Everyone was allowed to enter 5 entries.  To be eligible to win this week, they had to incorporate the i ♥ faces theme somewhere in their entry.  There are some creative people out there, and some wonderful entries!  Go check them out!
Here are my entries!  Not very creative, but I had fun editing them.  I should stop procrastinating, and then maybe I could have come up with something great!  hahaha....
I am also in the middle of a blog remodel..... so please forgive how crappy it looks right now!  I might figure things out this week...

















"I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website."

7 comments:

Elyssa January 7, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

Great pictures! I like the last one the best!

Unknown January 7, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

These are really creative and so fun!! Good luck!

Drew January 7, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

You were definitely creative. I love how you snuck the logo into the wrapping paper, and the card one is so clever! Just had to drop by to see your new blog design. Guess all you need to do is send me an e-mail which I take forever to answer, and by the time I get a hold of you, you have everything figured out. :) I'm a lousy help! I love the blog design...very classic yet trendy!

Briana January 8, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

These are great! I love the little one in the trunk...so precious!

Suki January 8, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

This is totally great. I am glad you managed to make it all work for you :)

Maura January 10, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

your pictures are awesome!

angie {the arthur clan} January 11, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

These are all so stinkin' creative Christal! The card one is AWESOME. Great job!!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP