Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 4 @ i heart faces- Texture!!

I had a really hard time this week choosing a picture!  I had a few that I loved, but they just didn't seem right!  I know other people out there understand what I am saying!  So, after playing with I don't know how many... I finally decided on this one! 
This picture is one of my favorites from my brother and sister in laws family session... and let me tell you why!
Notice where his hand is?  During the whole session, he kept trying to sneak a few feels to see if I would notice!  Then he would laugh and say, "you didn't catch that one!"  lol  I did catch them though... on the camera!  Sometimes I would say something to him, but more often than not I would just ignore it because it made us all laugh at least! 
But, this is one pic where I caught it and he thought he was being so sneaky!  But, not only do I love that it makes me laugh, but I love the lighting, the background that already has beautiful texture with the trees, the dog, and the beautiful bokeh!  This picture just makes me smile and want to see more.  So, I guess I did my job on this pic at least! 
I added a little more texture into it, and I kind of like it! lol..  I hope you do too!
Head on over to i heart faces to see some really awesome textured pictures!  There are some really awesome ones once again this week!  Have fun!




5 comments:

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

Looks great! And what a great story to go along with the captured moment! Love the dog!

Courtney @ splashing grace January 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

love the funny story to go with a great picture :)

Kerry January 26, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

What a great family shot!

patty January 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

it's a great shot and a funny story, too! brothers!

Drew January 27, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Gotta love pervey brothers trying to gross their sisters out! :) I love the texture you added; it gives a frosty feel to the photo. I'm pretty sure I recognize that dog too! Perhaps the star for logo week?

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP