Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 6- We Heart Kisses!

This is Kissing week at i heart faces!  What a fun challenge!  I knew it was coming up, so when I was taking these pictures I made them kiss quite a few times… but this one, he did on his own!! And, I love it! :)
A few weeks ago, I went up north to visit an old college roommate of mine!  Her husband tagged along with us that day, and we had such a great time!  I had asked her before if we could go take some pictures, I wanted some done of me to give to Brett for Valentine’s Day!  We used to go take pictures all the time in college too.  We had so much fun doing that when we were younger, that I thought it would be fun now too!  And, it was!  We had a great time, and got some fun shots!  Her husband was such a good sport and let me take tons of pics of them!  I made them kiss, and they fell over in the snow, they walked hand in hand for me so I could take some fun shots from behind.  And, then…  the very last shot, he leaned her over and gave her a good one!!  I loved it!  So… here is my favorite shot from our fun session up Provo Canyon!!
017butterscotch2

Head on over to i heart faces to check out the great entries!  There are some beautiful ones this week, like usual!! 


10 comments:

Jessie February 8, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

That is great! I love the setting. Nice job :)

Julie Rivera February 8, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

That splash of red on the left side of the image is subtly perfect. The mood and setting combine to make a neat, artistic image. What fun to have great sports to play along with your requests, too!

Suki February 8, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

This is such a great picture. You really can see in the motion that he meant that kiss :)
Love it!

Kristi February 8, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

One of my all time favorites! I love it!

Briana February 8, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

This is so lovely and fun :) Great job!

Buckeroomama February 8, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

What a wonderful photo! I love the processing on it, too. :)

Unknown February 9, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

Oh, I love this Christal! It is super duper fabulous. Just like you : )

serline February 9, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

So fun and romantic.

Andrea Riley February 10, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

Spontaneous, totally candid moments are the best! I love this moment you captured!

Brittany Preston February 10, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

this is a really fun shot! love it!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP