Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hands!!

This week is all about hands at I heart faces!  I am a slacker and put it off like usual, so this picture is one I took a few months ago!  I love it though… all the kids were coloring, and I snapped this picture of Brevan’s  hands as he was coling his picture!  It is memorable to me because this is him at this age!  He loves to color, and I am happy that I was able to capture a picture that helps me remember this stage in his life!
107brevancoloringbw
If you want to see some fun hand pictures, go check them out at I Heart Faces!


1 comments:

Suki February 25, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Such a sweet picture of your little man :)
Precious age. I loved and still love colouring.

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP