Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dancing!!

This week at I heart faces, it is all about dancing!  So, today we danced!  Well, after the kids woke up from naps and as they were getting ready for bed, (hence the funky hair do and pajamas)!  We had fun though.  The kids love Hannah Montana’s Hoedown Throwdown and ask for it all the time!  They love to dance to it!  So as they danced, I snapped pics.  It is kind of hard to get good pics of moving kids… but I still wanted to participate! :)  This is the one that I liked the best of Madi!  She has these big laughs and a huge smile and she screams as she is dancing!  She make us all laugh as she is doing it, and this picture expresses her joy!
 IMG_8816colortexture
Head over to I heart faces to see some fun dancing pictures!!


1 comments:

Nicole February 17, 2010 at 3:00 AM  

Oh! That face! I can tell she's really groovin'!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP