Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hilarious Outtakes!

So, I am really hurrying here!  I waited late tonight, but here are some of my fun pictures that make me laugh!
Head on over to I Heart Faces to see some other great outtakes!
IMG_8484color

I love her face on this one… she is making funny faces as I am really trying to get a seriously good picture of her! 

IMG_9123color

She is really such a cheeser!  These are the faces she gives me most of the time I try and take pics of her!

Sydney best

IMG_9422color

Syd was playing peek a boo!  I love her eyes though, they make me laugh!

IMG_8478color

Here she is trying to be mad and pull faces again!  lol

Go see some funny shots over at…


3 comments:

Kathy March 2, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Love all of these but I think the face in the last one is CLASSIC!

Jan March 2, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Soo adorable!! Especially the last one!!

Unknown March 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Even your mistakes are fantastic : )

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP