Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bundle up!!

There are some awesome pictures already over at i heart faces!  I’m always amazed and I love, gasp, stalking others pages and pictures to see their ideas!  Head over and see their wonderful pictures!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Madi this winter.  We have had a lot of snow days this year, and the kids absolutely love the snow!  So we have bundled up and gone out a lot!  Madi especially loves it, and would run around in it barefoot if I would let her (yes, she has tried it!)   I just love her expression in this picture for some reason, and I keep coming back to it.  I love my baby girl… and it seems like she is growing up so fast.  Maybe that is why I love it, because it expresses her quietness… the moment she is taking it all in!  Anyways, here it is.
008color
Head over and see some other wonderful pictures at

10 comments:

Sharon Manning March 14, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Too cute - Love the use of texture in your shot.

Four Jordans March 14, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

I love your blog and your gorgeous photo!

Pol March 15, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

So soft!

tracie March 15, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

I love it when I come across another mormon gal. Love the picture. Thanks for the comment.

Jenilee March 15, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

so sweet... I love the pastels!

Anonymous March 15, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

An absolute doll!

Suki March 15, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

I see how she is taking it in. Gorgeous shot.

Unknown March 15, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

This is really beautiful. I love it Chrystal!

Brooke March 16, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

Beautiful entry! She is such a doll. And I love your processing on it too :)

sandovalita March 16, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

she is just precious! & great blog here! =]

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP