Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Drama, in Black and White!

We were at the park a couple weeks ago, when I looked over and saw my daughter standing by the swings like this.  When I had first saw her, she was looking at me… but I wasn’t quick enough with the camera.  But, I still loved the look of this shot.  The line of the swings and their shadows.  The lines of the poles.  The suns perfect light on her head and all around.  And, curious little Madi… hand still on the swing she so wants to get in, but distracted by the people out of sight of the camera playing on their bikes.  Which does she want to do more?  I love her curiosity and the way she wants to do so much at one time!  She makes life such a joy!
IMG_0778bw

Head over to i heart faces or click this button to see some other fantastically dramatic black and white shots!

6 comments:

Penny Burns March 30, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

cute kiddo!

Lia March 30, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Ooohhh... the light is beautiful!

crsmith March 30, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

love the light, love the cute girly, great capture!!

rowe timson March 31, 2010 at 2:01 AM  

oh i love the light!

Unknown March 31, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Like YOU really need another comment. Whatever. I will leave one anyway. Even though you have no idea who I am...

I love this.
Mightily.
I miss you!

Enter a contest at the Communal Global picture contest tomorrow, ok? The prizes are AWESOME!

www.communalglobal.blogspot.com

Marice April 1, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

wow! what an amazing shot :)

u may view mine here

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP