Monday, September 14, 2009

I heart Faces- Contemplative

This week at I Heart Faces, the challenge is Contemplative.  At first I was thinking I really didn't have anything that fit this category, but then I came across this photo of Madisyn after we got through taking some pics yesterday!  Whoa, that was a long sentance. I love the look in her eyes and the way the wind is blowing her hair. I love the soft colors and the way the purple accents her eyes!  And this outift, is seriously my new favorite of hers!  Anyways, here is a contemplative look through Madisyn's eyes, I really do wonder what she was thinking about.
 


3 comments:

MadeInCanarias September 14, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

What a cutie!

Brooke September 15, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

She's serious in thought, and seriously too cute!

B September 15, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

What a doll! Love the processing too.........

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP