Monday, September 21, 2009

Candid at I heart Faces

This is a fun week over at I heart Faces! Everyone should head over there and check out the fun entries! 

I took some pictures for my mom's friend this week.  This picture just made me laugh!  I loved it when I saw it.  The little girl is only a year old, and her mom was trying to get her to stand for a picture.  She had her apple in one hand (she wouldn't let go of it the whole photo shoot), and was trying to tell her mom she wasn't happy about this situation!  It was hilarious!  We had a good time, and here is my picture for candid week!

Head on over and check out the other great entries!

9 comments:

Clive and Dawn September 21, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Oh man this is so adorable! looks like she is puckering up! I love it!

Jessica Marie September 21, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

I love her poutty lips and her cute pink dress! She is soooo ADORABLE! :) Great pic!

Kelly September 21, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Adorable! Makes you wonder what she's protesting! Perfection~

Reid September 22, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

Precious!!!!

Indy Cookie September 22, 2009 at 5:54 AM  

She is just lovely! Cute capture.

Ali September 22, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

Oh, this is great. I get that same stubborn look from my little one almost everyday!

MadeInCanarias September 22, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

Aww, so sweet picture! Love her dress!

I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

Lori September 22, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

awesome face! love it

Unknown November 14, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

I can not believe we were not blog friends before this weekend. I am just SO glad that I know you now Caren. I mean Cindy!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP