Friday, September 4, 2009

Fix it Friday!

This is such a cute picture!  I can't believe how long his eyelashes are... how unfair is that!  Just kidding!  I was working on this picture and I was thinking about all that I have learned just from this website, I heart Faces.  Maybe not all that I have learned is right from them, but they have connected me with other sites that have helped me learn!  I appreciate that and am thankful for it!  Here is the original!  Isn't he adorable!

here are my fixes.  I mainly played with levels, hue and saturation, did a levels vignette, and did a screen layer.  Then for the black and white I did a gradiant map, did a screen layer, and a soft light layer, and then added a chocolate layer.  Then on the some color one, I used Coffeeshops Chocolate BW and lowered the black and white layer!
And that's all folks!  I had fun with this one!

3 comments:

Amandalynn September 4, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

I really like your first two edits. Nicely done!

Amanda September 4, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

GREAT edits!!! You are really talented!!!

Julia Spencer September 4, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Love the last edit! :)

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP