Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally posting for Marjie!

So, this week has been crazy!  My computer has finally died... that being said, I had to borrow my mothers laptop later in the week so that I could even work on some of these pics!  So, I am really sorry for taking so long!  Here are a few of the shots that I have been able to finish, and a few more that I haven't touched yet!  I had a lot of fun with the girls, they kept me on my feet the whole time!  They wanted to pose all over the place and they each had their own fun personalities!







2 comments:

Andrea October 17, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Thanks for sharing the photo of your little sweetie for this past week's fix-it Friday. It was fun and challenging to work on her photo. From the looks of things, you have a ton of photos that will fit this week's pink theme! Can't wait to see what you post.

Unknown November 14, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

These are really good. OH MY GOSH so good! I just love them. I think I might have to move to your town. So you can take pictures of my little kevin! XO

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP