Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fix it Friday... on Saturday!

So, I didn't get to play along yesterday, but since they are doing it again today, I can!  Yeah... so here is the original.  Such a beautiful picture, but I have a hard time with the colors in the brick; it seems to make her coloring a greenish yellow!  But... here it is.
Here are my edits, one black and white, and one with a little bit of color!  I also added a texture!
Such a beautiful little girl!  Head on over to I Heart Faces if you want to play, or to see some other great edits!

1 comments:

Amandalynn August 29, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

These are BEAUTIFUL! I love the texture overal and the soft tones.

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP