Monday, August 10, 2009

Silly faces at I heart faces

This week is a silly or crazy face at I heart faces. At first I didn't think I had anything. I didn't remember taking any crazy faces recently. But, then I remembered our trip to Disneyland... And my dad... He was being crazy and funny on the Wild Grizzly ride. We made him do the face a few times as a matter of fact! We were all laughing so hard!! So... here it is without further adieu!


I give you.....TURTLE!!!!



That is what we thought he looked like anyways! Too bad it was such a bright day and facing the wrong way to get a not too bright pic! But, we sure had fun anyways! Have a great day yourself, enjoy the crazy and fun moments! Go check out I heart faces for some more great faces!

Ok... I keep trying to post the button and it gives me an error saying I can't post this code... anyone able to tell me why and what do I need to do? Any help would be great! Thanks...

another note... for some reason I somehow entered into the pet category without meaning too... I must be having troubles today, time to get off the computer before I crash something! So, I am really only entered the silly face, not the pets, although we did call him Turtle, he really isn't... so I hope I am not disqualified! Sorry...and Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown August 10, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

What a fun Dad : ) I love this silly picture. And I love a good Daddy! Wonderful entry!

Lynette August 11, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

This is awesome! Turtle...hahahaha

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP