Monday, August 24, 2009

I heart faces: nostalgic

This is one of my absolute favorite photos of Madisyn. It is funny that this week is nostalgic, because I had finally gotten around to printing pictures this week. I was finishing some editing on this picture, and thinking back on her little life so far. I couldn't believe how much she had grown in just the last 5 months since this picture was taken. I looked at the flower in her hair, and how I had made it for Sydney when she was about the same age as Madisyn in this picture. Her hair, barely able to hold that sweet flower, and now it is long enough to do pigtails. The dress, I made for her after seeing some cute ones on the internet and it reaches the ground in that picture, yet now is to her knees. And... can you see how she holds her hands as she is balancing. She was just really starting to walk around and she always held her hands like this! I thought is was so cute, and I miss those precious moments of that time! She is my youngest; and you never know what is going to happen, so you sometimes wonder if these will be the last precious baby moments you will have. I treasure those moments and love looking back at these pictures and re-living those moments! Now that I am teary and really nostalgic, I'll show you the picture!

Head on over to I heart Faces to see some other great entries!

9 comments:

squeeekphoto August 24, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Very sweet pic. Nice processing. :)

Teapots & Robots August 24, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

How incredibly precious! There's nothing like looking at photos of your children to get the tears rolling! ;)

Jenna (Cammi J Photography) August 24, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

So sweet and I love the processing you did on this!

Hayley August 24, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

This is an absolutely stunning photo!!!

Juanita Harris August 24, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

She's adorable! I love the flower in her hair.

Jessica Marie August 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

She is sooooooooooooooooo cute! Love the capture of the flower in her hair. Love the lighting effect! :)

Rebecca August 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

she seriously looks like a little doll! what a beauty! cute edit too. love the pop of color in the flower.

AngelaCate August 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Very modern yet timeless. I love the pink flower!

Unknown August 26, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

She is a beauty : ) Love the memories that this picture brings back for you. Love your music! Always love stopping over here. A breath of fresh air : )

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP