Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jessica Sprague- project 1

So I had signed up to take this class a few weeks ago, and then totally forgot about it! It is a free one that teaches you how to use frames and other png's in photoshop! I thought it would be fun, so I signed up! Anyways, I am 3 days behind, but here is the first project! this week was adding a frame and wordart. I am really excited to have learned this, and wondered why I hadn't before. But, I am learning now, so that is good. Head on over to Jessica Sprague's site to learn more fun editing and scrapbooking ideas!
This picture was taken on the 4th of July as we were running back up my parents hill! Madi thought it was so much fun to be able to do it herself. I had to run in front of her to catch her giggling and smiling! She is a little ball of energy, and we have so much fun with her!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP