Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wedding Bells at I heart faces!

I have done a couple of weddings, but it was mainly before I really got into photography more. I look back at those pictures, and think that they really should have gotten a professional. Well, I really should have just used a better camera! But, the last wedding I shot was my one of my best friends. I loved the pics that I shot for her, I just feel bad now that I was only using a 4 megapixel camera! If only I had known then what I know now!!

But, here is one of the shots from her wedding. This is the ringbearer, and he was just such a doll! I looked over, and there he was with his finger up his nose! Such a little boy!
Head on over the I heart faces to see some more great wedding shots!

3 comments:

algreig June 30, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

haha! too funny! i guess if you hang around a kid long enough they are bound to pick it at some point, right? Classic!

Unknown June 30, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

How funny is that : )

pink_milk July 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

What a fab shot - kids are great, aren't they?

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP