Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Let's Hear it for the Boys!!

So this week is the boys week over at I heart faces. I have a favorite of Brett that I am entering. This was taken at Disneyland on the Buzz Lightyear ride! He had a blast being a little boy again! He got to shoot his laser and score some points, and boy did he get into it! It was such a blast watching him!Everything was moving so fast, it was hard to capture his face clearly! But, this was the best I could do! I love the look on his face, he was like a kid in a candy store!

This shot of Brevan was taken on Mother's Day weekend down in Panguitch. He found a butterfly, and it let Brevan pick him up. The butterfly just sat there letting him and Parker look at it. It was so cute! Every time it moved, Brevan's face would look surprised, as it does in this photo! I'm so glad I was able to capture that look, it is priceless to me. He moved his hand, or you could see the butterfly better, but can you see the wings peeking out!

So head on over to

and check out all the other fun entries!

1 comments:

Brightfish June 25, 2009 at 4:24 AM  

Both are great photos! The adult photo is just cool and the kid photo is beautiful! Good luck!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP