Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cowley Family

I realized I had never posted any of the Cowley Family pictures. We went up to Monrovian park and had a fun time with this cute family. They are Chelsea, my sister-in-laws, brother and sister-in-law. So I know them through her. It was a fun time, and we got some cute pictures! One of the girls was a little fussy at the end, but who can blame her, I take a lot of pics so they can hopefully have a few good faces. We bribed her with some candy, but she was done. But, we still got some good shots earlier. So here they are!
They wanted something to give to family, so this is what we came up with.

1 comments:

Unknown June 22, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

What a sweet family : ). I love their pictures. Adorable as can be!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP