Monday, July 20, 2009

Feet over at I heart Faces

This week is all about feet over at I heart faces! This picture is truly one of my favorites, and one I will treasure forever! It was taken when Madisyn was about 2 months old! I love baby feet, and this picture reminds me of the days when her feet were oh so tiny! Head on over to I Heart Faces to see some more fun feet pics!

I keep trying to add the button, but it keeps saying I have an error when I do... I hope I can still enter! I don't know why it won't let me today when it usually does!

2 comments:

lislynn July 21, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Very sweet, I love the soft b&w...

Anonymous July 22, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Beautiful! Such sweet little toes!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP