Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jessica Sprague's class

So, as I posted before, I had signed up for a free class from Jessica Sprague. I was out of town while the class was going on, but I was still able to complete it after I got back... well, Friday. I really enjoyed all the things we learned and it was a lot of fun. The class mainly focused on how to use frames, stamps, brushes, clipping masks, and textures! She also taught us how to do a storyboard. It is amazing what you can do with a photo. Here are some of the projects and pics that I completed with it. Go check out her website to see some other great classes and tutorials she has to offer!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP