Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 17 at I heart faces!

Over at I heart faces this week, it is a hat theme! I knew instantly what photo I wanted to enter for the adults, but I've had a hard time choosing with the kids!
But, here it is.... This is Sydney when she was about 9 months old! I love this picture of her! She has the biggest cheese, and that one little tooth! I think I put too much of a blur on it, but I still love her face!

This photo for the adults is of my older brother, Jarad! He has downs syndrome and is 31 years old. He is such an example to me. He is the kindest, sweetest, cutest guy I know! We all love him dearly and can't imagine what our lives would be like without him in it. He loves his cowboy hat and his guitar. He sits and plays along and sings and he listens to his favorite singer in the world, Elvis Presley! Jarad loves to sing and do the hip movements as he watches or listens! It is so cute! Anyways, he wanted to have some pictures done a few months ago for my grandma and grandpa! So we went out and took them. I love this picture because it shows his true nature; kind, soft and cuddly, and ever so sweet!
I'd love some feedback on these pictures so that I can improve. I can't decide on the vignette, any suggestions to make this picture better would be awesome!
Head on over to I heart faces to see some more great pictures!! There are some really cute ones! Or just click on the button below.

8 comments:

AP Mommy May 4, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Such great shots - she's a cutie!!

Corey~living and loving May 4, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

great shots. YOu are right...the cheesy look...so darling.

and the one of your brother is really lovely. I loved reading your thoughts on him. ♥

have a happy week.

AshleyS May 4, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

love the soft touches on the photos!

Carmen May 4, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

great pictures....

In Earnest May 4, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

I love how that hat is bigger than she is! What a sweet shot!

Mireille May 5, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

What a cutie pie!! Love the 'lonely' tooth!

AJ May 5, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Could that baby be any cuter! And the adult with the guitar is great :).

lislynn May 5, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Love the Elvis look-alike ;)

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP