Monday, May 11, 2009

Laughter over at I heart faces!

Thanks to all those that left comments for feedback friday! I appreciate the help!

Now for this weeks I heart faces pictures. This week the theme is laughter, and I could think of too many laughing pictures! It was hard to choose, but in the end I chose these!

This first one is of Sydney playing outside on Brevan's 4wheeler. She turned to laugh at something Madi was doing, and I thought she looked so darn cute!! So here is my child entry!

The next one is of my aunt and uncles family! We were doing family pics for my grandma and grandpa's 50th anniversary. They were sitting and standing when all of a sudden my uncle started to lean backward and fall. It was like dominos as everyone tumbled over except the 2 on the end! It was hilarious! I love the expression on Shea's(far right), as his wife grabs on to him to try and stop herself. And Mac (middle), as he is watching his daughter lay flat on the ground as Laurie (far left) is watching her doubled over in laughter! The rest of the shoot they couldn't stop laughing! We had a great time that day! So, here is my adult entry!

I love these contests; they make you focus on more than just a smile or serious face. It helps you recognize how wonderful each different face is and all the expressions that go with it! So, I have a great time entering and focusing on different things each week! These contests are for everyone, and it is fun to see each entry! So head on over there by clicking on the link or the button!


realsignature

7 comments:

Jodi May 11, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Oh my...that little girl is too cute!

Alesha May 11, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

great photos, everyone looks like they are having so much fun.

Unknown May 11, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Those are both great shots!

Marci's World May 11, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

What a great spontaneous moment!! Family is great, isn't it!! It is a gift for all ages.

Dea May 11, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Great shots! And what a cute little girl!

Julie Rivera May 12, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Good for you for continuing to shoot while everyone toppled! Sometimes those accidents make the funniest or best pictures. I also noticed the baby wedged between the center man's knees...no one was safe!

Mrs. McFadden May 15, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

I love your kids entry, priceless photo!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP