Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blurb book contest-I heart faces!

So I am by no means at all a professional, but I do occasionally get paid for my pictures. So, following the rules, I will be entering this picture in with the pros! I am not expecting to win, but I just like entering and getting some feedback on my pics!

It was so hard to choose this week, but I finally decided on this one.

This picture was taken about a month ago. I don't remember why I had my camera with me when I went to get Sydney up from her nap, but I did. I don't remember why she was crying either, but I loved her face and the little tear stuck on her cheek! She is such a doll, even when she is crying! This became one of my favorite pictures! I couldn't decide between color and black and white, but I must be in a black and white phase, because it just looked better to me!!

So head on over to I heart faces to see some awesome pictures!! Or, click on the button!



"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites."

8 comments:

Jewel May 19, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

:( I love this picture, but I hate that she is crying!

WendysPhotos May 19, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

I love how you actually captured the tear on her cheek - how precious!

Tonkamom May 19, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Oh the tear!! That is precious!

Erica May 19, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

oh this is too funny! nothing like a crying baby... great capture (perfect tear!)

Amber May 20, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Awwww...what an expression. Great entry!

Unknown May 20, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Wow. That is a great picture. It speaks volumes.

Michelle May 21, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

awwww nice capture

TinaJewel May 25, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

oh, make my eyes water...how sweet. my daughter cries when she wakes also.

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP