Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 16 I heart faces

So it is once again time to have a photo in at www.iheartfaces.com and I procrastinated, decided I wasn't going to enter, and then decided I was going to enter! I think you get addicted and just have to keep entering!! It is a lot of fun though! We'll see if I get this in on time as I am addicted to American Idol this year and am watching that at the same time!!!

I've been thinking about this theme all week, but just didn't get out to get a picture done. I never realized how hard it is to get a good reflection picture! I don't think I've ever paid attention so much, but this week has made me concentrate more. When I had finally decided not to enter a picture, I came back in the room to see my husband playing in the mirror with Madisyn and her balloon! It was so cute, I just had to get some shots! So, nothing too creative, but it is a great memory to me! If only I would have paid a little more attention to the exposure, but I was trying to hurry and capture the moment!!

Head on over to iheartfaces to see some more great entries, or just click on the button at the bottom of the post!

5 comments:

Angie April 28, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

This is darling! Love the black and white / color contrasts.

Rhonda April 29, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Hey you made it in on time! Cute picture.

Unknown April 29, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

Very sweet shot! Glad you played along!

Jessi April 29, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Very sweet - love the bright red balloon!

Miti April 29, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Very cute! Your little girl is so pretty.

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP