Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pictures!

I decided maybe I would have 2 different blogs. One for my pictures, and one just for family stuff! We'll see how it goes! The name came from nicknames that we call our kids. Our son we call Moose, our middle daughter we call our Bear, and our baby is our little Ladybug. So, in case anyone was wondering, that is what it is from! Hopefully I can update both of them, I don't do a lot of pics for others, so this will mainly be the little that I do, and stuff that I post with other pictures, like Iheartfaces, etc....
And to begin... I will just post a SOOC shot from the pics we did today of my niece. She is such a doll! We had a lot of fun, not a lot of time. Hopefully we can do some more this week with her! I love her eyes! They sparkle all the time!!

4 comments:

Shelly and Clif Hargus April 21, 2009 at 10:39 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly and Clif Hargus April 21, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

You should post tips on photography and digital editing.

Adrienne April 22, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

so cute

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

She is very beautiful. I just love little girls : ).

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP