Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Smiles!!!

I haven't participated in a long time, but I am hoping to find some time once again! And, to start off with, this was a really hard one for me this week!  I have a couple I would love to use, but I think I will save them for another week.  Instead I will use this one!  haha  :)
This picture was taken at Fish Lake here in Utah.  This is my cousin and her fiance.  It was taken in August, but for some reason, that day was freezing cold!  Thankfully they were able to work through it and we were able to get some great shots before it got too dark!  I love this picture of them though... I love there laughs and smiles!  They are so in love, and it showed in every photo!  I just love his straight out belly laugh though... it made me almost double over laughing too!  And her face- squinting her eyes with that huge smile!  I love it!
So, anyways... here is my entry for Smiles week at i heart faces.  Head over there and check out the awesome entries!  There are some beautiful ones like always!  And, who could forget the awesome judge this week too!  Jasmine Star!  How fun!  Happy Birthday i heart faces!


3 comments:

Cecilia Bizik January 11, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

Oh my, these smiles are contagious! Love it :)

steph January 11, 2011 at 1:45 PM  

great shot!

Unknown January 11, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

Christal, you seriously have the BEST scenery in your state ever!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP