Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I heart faces-Beach photos!

It has been FOREVER since I participated in a contest with I Heart Faces!  I feel like I am such a slacker, but really I have just been busy!  When I saw this them up… I didn’t think I could participate!  And, then I realized how stupid I was, because I just got back from Hawaii.  But, as I was scrolling through my files to get to my Hawaii pictures, I came across this picture that I took when we went camping.  It was taken on the beach of Otter Creek Reservoir when we went fishing.
These are my kids watching Grandpa as he casts his fishing pole.  I loved the reflection of the sun off the water, along with the clouds and mountains in the background.  I love that the kids are focused on grandpa… all except little Sydney, who was watching her dad behind me.  I love this picture, and it beats out my Hawaii pictures!  :)
There are some wonderful entries over at I heart faces… go check them out!!
IMG_1633butterscotch

7 comments:

Crystal Rae August 24, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

That is one amazing photo. That sun is gorgeous

Excellent Parent August 24, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

that would of been beautiful to see in real life! Great photo!

Unknown August 24, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Oh my gosh Christal! This picture is AMAZING. Just beautiful! What a lovely image! The perfect beach shot. I actually screamed out loud when I saw your name in my blog sidebar : ) I just love when you post.

White Daisy Photography August 24, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

Such a great photo!

Stefanie August 24, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

Oh my.... SO lovely!! Wonderful image :)

April W August 25, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

So beautiful! I love that sun flare!
Thank you visiting, and commenting on my blog!

Anonymous August 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP