Monday, November 16, 2009

Autumn beauty at I Heart Faces!

It has been awhile since I have participated in a challenge over at I Heart Faces, but I thought I would enter again this week!  I had a great time this weekend in Dallas with Angie and Amy, and 25 other attendees at the workshop!  We had such a blast, and we learned a lot too!

I was wishing I could take the kids out and do some pics before the leaves all blew away, but I didn't make it out.  Now it is too late... snow is now covering the ground!  We actually didn't get too much of a fall this year anyways, it froze too early and the leaves all fell before they really changed colors.  Although, I do love this picture!  We were up taking family pictures, by the dried cattails... I had the kids holding hands.  Madisyn didn't want to stay still, she kept going forward and backward and dragging Brevan and Sydney with her.  Then she fell...  This picture is right after when the kids are trying to pull her up.  She is trying to pull herself up too, so she is concentrating as she sticks out her tongue!  I love how she does that... just like her dad does when he is concentrating!  So.. here it is! 

Head on over to I Heart Faces to see some other great Autumn entries!

15 comments:

Unknown November 17, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

I really like this picture and the moment it captures.... so cute!

Monika November 17, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

Awww, too cute!!!

Unknown November 17, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

Great picture! I love the girls outfits...

Jenny Froh November 17, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

I love the tongue too.. adorable! I love the texture too! Fits perfect with the image :) Great to meet you this weekend! It was so much fun I wish we all had another day.

Beth November 17, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

Love the color, love the expression, and love the texture! Very nice.

Sarah November 17, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

cute :) I can't believe y'all have snow already!!

Unknown November 17, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

I love their outfits! You are just the coolest mommy! It borders on ridiculous! How did you get so cool? Tell me soon so I can be as cool as you!

Drew November 17, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

Oh, that cracks me up. I just left a comment under Becky's name because she used my computer while in Dallas. Guess I need to log off and become me! :)

BeckeyZ November 17, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

This is great, I love it!

Drew November 17, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Let's try this again! :) What I meant to comment and somehow lost was that I love this photo because it is so candid and captures a fun family moment. I also wanted to say that I had a lot of fun hanging out with you at the workshop. Sounds like you made it home okay. Is the ankle doing better?

Suki November 17, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Glad you came home well. I love your photo. Especially the post processing. I hope you learned a lot at the workshop! You have the cutest kids on earth! It was so fun hanging out with you! I had a blast.
And yes, I came home and blogged. I am that good. ;)
Hope your ankle is not getting worse.

AJ November 17, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

I love their interaction, here. Great shot!

Amanda Rooney November 17, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

This photo is PRECIOUS!! I LOVE the texture you used!!

And I had a great time getting to know you this weekend!! I would love another day with Pete!! :)

angie {the arthur clan} November 18, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

I just saw that you changed your profile pic on Flickr. I was trying to find your email address last night to tell you that "Drew took an awesome photo of you!!!" :) You look so gorgeous in that photo.

Love your I Heart Faces entry too, but I think I love the new photo of you better. Hee!

KrisFlower November 18, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

So cute...love the edit and the choice in clothing!

Followers

About This Blog

I love taking pictures... and this is where I post them! I love the comments, both critiques and encouragement! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP